1) The Tutorials will show you how you can create an absolutelly awesome effect using the cloud-filter in three different ways.
2) Create a new document 500 to 500 pixel. Foreground Color=CC99CC. Background=000000. Apply the cloud filter.
3) Copy this layer 3 times! Take the first copy a radial blur this layer with amount 22, blur method spin.
4) After that apply the Stylize-Glowing Edge Filter with this settings.
- Edge With = 14
- Edge Brightness = 14
- Smoothness = 8
5) After that go to Distort and Pinch it with about 100.
6) That’s the result.
7) Copy this layer and Rotate it 90° CW.
8) Go to Edit-Adjust-Hue and Saturation and change the color of the copy. Change the Blending mode to darken, if you like! I did!
9) That looks cool. But we want more.
10) Now comes the finish. Have you ever asked yourself whats about Minimum and Maximum effect. So, here it is.
11) At first go to the second copy of the beginning. Go to Filters-Others-Maximum – Amount = 64. Filter-Stylize-Find Egdes. Change the Blending Mode to Linear Burn or some other blending option. That’s only an example.
12) Now go to the third copy of the beginning. Go to Filters-Others-Minimum – Amount = 64. Filter-Stylize-Find Egdes. Change the Blending Mode to.
13) Bang. You’re ready.
14) See what results you can affect by changing the layer blendings.
15) Be reative. Have fun.