1) We want to create a nice menue with these trendy lines you see everywhere. That’s almost the simpliest way to create them.Create a new document 500 to 500 pixel.
2) Make a selection like I’ve done.
3) Press PRINT on your Keyboard
4) Press CTRL and n to open a new document in the same size as your copy. Press OK and insert the PRINT by pressing v while holding down CTRL.
5) Now make a selection around the space you like to copy, press c while holdinh down CTRL, and insert this stuff into your 500 to 500 pixel document.
6) There you have this trendy lines – But we must delete the white border around. For that reason take the magic wand tool and click on the white space – Press delete.
8) Now you can move it everywhere you like it to be.
9) Maybe design a menue. Of course not a crapy one like I’ve done on the right. J